Offer in Compromise IRS Tax Representation
Huddleston Tax CPAs can help you through the process of seeking an offer and compromise settlement. There are many instances when you can settle your tax debt for less. If you are seeking an offer in compromise, call us.
Our certified public accountants can help you pursue:
- Deferred Payment Offers (and the options therein)
- Short-Term Deferred Payment Offers
- Cash Offers
The IRS is notorious for it’s care in sniffing out the whole financial picture when it comes time to review an offer in compromise. Well, good news: Huddleston Tax CPAs exercise the same detailed and categorical inspection of income and assets.
- we weigh your annual income against the debt, to determine what your income means in the terms understood by the IRS.
- we provide valuation of your assets, to determine their worth against the balance of your tax debt.
(here’s a video of one of our CPAs talking about offer in compromise)
An offer in compromise is not something that is arrived at through trial and error. You need a financially-discerning eye to reach compromise and reach it quickly. Huddleston Tax CPAs have experience in negotiating offer in compromise. We’ve had success. And we can help you too. Call us. Lets discuss your options.
Why not get it right the first time? With Huddleston Tax CPAs we know the process of offer in compromise. Just have a look at our profile page, and you’ll see that we’ve got the experience and credentials, that make us the right financial advisers for you.
We’ve guided others through the process of offer in compromise. And we’d like to guide you through as well.
- Huddleston Tax CPAs serves small businesses in Lynnwood, Shoreline, Everett, Bothell, Redmond, Bellevue, Seattle, throughout Washington, and beyond. Get in touch, and find out what we can do for you.